During my professional career as a management consultant and executive coach, I never considered my body as a source of intelligence. It was only at a leadership training, at a height of several meters and secured only with a rope, that I learned not to think but to really feel my fear, to trust myself, to find stability in my legs and to take the next steps. I learned that my body has its own intelligence. I felt a power and life energy that I had never experienced before.
I learned different practices of bodywork and started to see that body, emotions and mind build a complex coherent unity. The more I value and trust my body, the more I recognize my power and my place in the world.
- International Management Consulting in Germany and Switzerland
- Strategic Consulting, Deutsche Telekom
- VP Business Processes, United Internet, Sedo
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), The Coaches Institute, ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
- Co-Active Leadership Program, The Coaches Institute
- Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching, CRR Global
- Worldwork Dialogues, NNI Initiative London
- Anatomy of Peace, The Arbinger Institute
- Theory U, The Presencing Institute
- Tantra, Bodywork and Bioenergetics, Ilka Stoedtner
- Lomi Lomi Nui Bodywork, Ute Baacke
- 5-Rhythmen-Dance, Conscious Dance
I live in Berlin and work with leaders such as C-level executives and start-up founders, product managers, scientists, doctors, artists and authors in German, English and Russian.